Designed to fill the needs of school and studio potters, the Model B is competitively priced, is quiet and solid, and can handle 150 pounds of clay continuously. The brent® B wheel includes the brent® Classic Controller
- Optimal torque at all speeds -- wheel speed remains constant under varying loads for smooth feel and full control
- Quiet operation -- electronic noise filtering for quiet operation
- EZ-feel toggle switches -- on/off and forward/reverse switches are easy to locate. Forward/reverse switch has neutral safety position to assure somooth transitions when changing directions.
- EZ-to-read indicator light -- protrudes from control box for viewing from potter's stool
- Easy to service modular connections for motor and foot pedal -- makes upgrades and replacements easy
- FREE Splash pan
- FREE 14" Plasti-bat
- TEN YEAR WARRANTY
- $100 rebate of LEAD FREE AMACO® glazes with purchase of a potter's wheel!
PLEASE NOTE: 110v Electrical configuration is the standard in USA. Do not order 220v version unless you're absolutely sure this matches your electrical supply.