Small capacity, big features.
The 614-3 can be fired on common household 115V current using a special 30 Amp outlet. It is exceptionally handy for artists with limited space at home. The beginner can begin firing immediately - without a collection of pyrometer cones - and achieve consistently good results. Unlike many smaller kilns, it is a precision device suitable for serious jewelers and doll makers.
- 2 Year limited warranty, elements excluded
- 3" brick standard for increased efficiency
- Encapsulated Type K thermocouple
- Crimp on connectors on feeder wires
- Larger, swing away air cooled switch box
- Multi-sided design
- Stainless steel jacket
- Sectionalized construction
- Two lift handles on each section
- Sealed, dust free lid with full-floating hinge
- Reversible top and bottom slabs
- Stand included
- Peep plugs included
- UL Listing
Please note, 8, 7, 6 and 4 sided kilns do not include a lid lifter system. The lid is not heavy enough to require the extra expense.
|Electrical Specifications - Skutt 614-3|
|Phase||Voltage||Amps||Max. Cone||Cu. Ft.||Opening||Depth||Shipping Weight||Copper Wire Size||Breaker Size||NEMA Receptacle|
|You are invited to attend one of Stone Leaf Pottery’s Electric Kiln Workshops.|
|This kiln workshop is primarily tailored to new-ish customers owning an electric kiln. Still, all levels of firing experience are welcome.|
|Pre-registration is required to attend.|
|Spots for this workshop are limited and non-refundable - you may give your seat away if a scheduling conflict occurs.|
|If you have purchased a kiln from Stone Leaf in the last 2 years, this workshop is free to you. One kiln = one workshop seat. Otherwise, cost for this class is $75.|