The Model C is recommended for both schools and art centers, is competitively priced, is quiet and solid, can handle 225 pounds of clay continuously, and is the wheel Danny Meisinger uses to create his towering pieces. The brent® C wheel includes the brent® Classic Controller.
- Optimal torque at all speeds -- wheel speed remains constant under varying loads for smooth feel and full control
- Quiet operation -- electronic noise filtering for quiet operation
- EZ-feel toggle switches -- on/off and forward/reverse switches are easy to locate. Forward/reverse switch has neutral safety position to assure somooth transitions when changing directions.
- EZ-to-read indicator light -- protrudes from control box for viewing from potter's stool
- Easy to service modular connections for motor and foot pedal -- makes upgrades and replacements easy
- FREE Splash pan
- FREE 14" Plasti-bat
- TEN YEAR WARRANTY
- $100 rebate of LEAD FREE AMACO® glazes with purchase of a potter's wheel!
PLEASE NOTE: 110v Electrical configuration is the standard in USA. Do not order 220v version unless you're absolutely sure this matches your electrical supply.